Welcome to Synergy Healthcare
Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, Neuropathy Treatment, Knee & Foot Pain Treatment
Call us today! 407-282-4449
Car Accidents - Neuropathy - Knee Pain - Foot Pain - Neck Pain - Low Back Pain - Headaches
Welcome to Synergy Healthcare, Your Caring Chiropractor in East Orlando, Florida
At Synergy Healthcare in East Orlando, we take a multidisciplinary approach to helping you and your loved ones improve their health. You can access non-invasive chiropractic adjustments, auto accident injury treatment, and neuropathy relief from our chiropractor, Dr. Noah Herbert. As a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician, he also delivers effective sports injury treatment. Our mission is to relieve pain caused by problems with the musculoskeletal and nervous systems, improve functionality, restore mobility, and prevent illness using personalized drug-free methods.
Chiropractic Care Services Offered at Synergy Healthcare
Our treatment modalities are designed to enhance whole-body wellness. Whether it's a nagging neck or backache from strains and sprains or more severe pain from spine or joint injuries, we can tailor a comprehensive wellness plan that provides extensive relief.
- Non-Surgical Adjustments: Dr. Herbert is skilled in using both manual and instrument-based techniques to perform gentle spinal adjustments. Manipulating the spinal joints, bones, and tissue is an effective way to relieve neck and back pain. It removes nervous system interference and helps your brain and body communicate better. Spinal adjustment is also a core auto accident injury treatment that helps correct whiplash or other musculoskeletal damage.
- Neuropathy Relief: This is another natural solution, particularly for symptoms such as pain, numbness, or tingling in the extremities, for example, the hands or feet. These symptoms usually develop from trauma or injury to one or more nerves in the peripheral nervous system.
- Soft Tissue Therapies: Manual therapeutic massages, ultrasound therapy, and electric muscle stimulation are therapies used to relax the muscles and reduce inflammation. Corrective exercises are usually recommended as a way of repairing and strengthening the muscles and joints.
Conditions Treated by Our Chiropractor in East Orlando, FL
- Knee Pain
- Foot Pain
- Sports injuries
- Auto accident injuries
- Shoulder and neck pain
- Degenerative disc disease
- Headaches and migraines
- Upper and lower back pain
- Bulging and herniated discs
Your Initial Chiropractic Care Appointment
Dr. Herbert evaluates each patient thoroughly by assessing their symptoms, medical history, and lifestyle. Your physical examination may include diagnostic scans using state-of-the-art technology to pinpoint the underlying cause of your condition. We will then discuss your treatment options and the benefits of alternative care.
If you've never seen a chiropractor before, please call 407-282-4449 and one of our professional staff will answer questions you may have about our services. Our New Patient Center also provides in-depth details about what to expect.
Natural Pain Management and Holistic Wellness
Synergy Healthcare proudly serves patients in East Orlando and surrounding areas who desire lasting relief without habit-forming medications or surgical procedures. Feel free to check out the testimonials page and read the positive reviews our patients gave about the effective care they received. Schedule your consultation today by calling 407-282-4449 or request one via online.
Dr. Noah Herbert
1525 S. Alafaya Trail Unit 105 / Orlando, FL 32828
Synergy Healthcare | (407) 282-4449